Four-part writing with automatic assessment
Musition®7 will soon include four-part writing with automatic assessment!
Let’s face it, this is going to save you loads of time (no more marking) and give your students clear, annotated feedback to guide their learning.
Diversify Your Curriculum
Expand your curriculum offering with the great new diversity content and features in Auralia® and Musition®
- Works by women composers
- Works by composers of color
- Pop, Jazz & World music
- Link to Youtube, Spotify and IMSLP
Our browser software now has some administration functions! You can manage your students, staff and classes in the new People area, without needing to launch the downloaded software.
- Manage your classes and assign tasks
- View student results
- LMS (Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard etc): Manage task assignment
Deliver your music placement and entrance tests online, and save time with automatic grading!
- We digitize your exam & add your custom questions
- Students complete the exam anywhere, on any device
- Exams are automatically assessed
- Reports are emailed to you
New First Edition Content
Coming soon in Auralia® & Musition® First Edition are a ton of new topics and features, including a new First Jazz Syllabus! Amongst the new topics you will find: Score Reading, Rhythm Counting, Rhythm Sums, Drum Sticking, Drum Styles, Polyrhythms, Clef & Meter Transposition, Pop Harmonic Dictation, Jazz Forms, Jazz Chords & Jazz Scales.