Ear training with real music
With 59 topics and endless customisation Auralia® is simply the best ear training software.
We cover all the fundamentals; pitch, rhythm, intervals, chords, scales and tuning. Progress through cadences, melodic dictation, rhythm, jazz progressions and harmonic transcription!
The most comprehensive ear training
Depth of content
Each of the 59 topics has carefully graded levels, allowing you to easily use Auralia® with beginner through advanced students. The integrated lessons and courses provide ideal preparation for each topic.
Sophisticated tracking allows you to easily monitor and assess your students. Set tasks and assignments, and even run exams with high quality content that your students will love.
Great for all ages
People have always loved the clean and elegant interface in Auralia®, designed to keep students focused on the essential ear training task.
Amazing Ear Training
- Fundamentals, Theory & Aural I - IV
- Interval, scale & chord ID
- Melodic, rhythmic & harmonic dictation
- Sight singing & rhythm reading
- Error detection & part dictation
- Worksheets, assessments & placement exams
- Complete customization
Benefits of ear training
A well developed ear is essential for musicians of all levels. In developing the skills to imitate, compare, sing, identify and transcribe various musical elements, our overall musical skills are enhanced.
The exercises in Auralia® are perfect for all developing musicians, from beginners to advanced students. It’s easy-to-use interface makes it the perfect way to introduce music ear training to people of all ages. Auralia® is suitable for both classical, jazz and contemporary musicians of any age and ability!
Ear training will help you
- Identify chords in your favourite songs
- Play more in tune
- Transcribe solos and improve your improvising
- Play by ear
- Improve your solo and ensemble performances
- Sight sing with ease
Designed for Education
Work with your students on and off campus
- Record keeping and tracking
- Ear training & theory with real music
- Quizzes, assessments, exams
- Curriculum mapping & customisation
- Integration - Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard
- Fun simple and engaging
- Unlimited questions for practise
- Instant high quality feedback
- Complete tasks at school or home
- Any device - phones, tablets, computers
Music to our ears
Jonathan Rice, Music Coordinator at St Aloysius
“We use Auralia and Musition to assist with exam preparation, to track students’ progress and set worksheets, and I’ve noticed a reduction in my marking load since we introduced these programs.”
Michael Martin, Music Teacher at Rugby School
“The students often use Auralia and Musition to prepare for exams, especially theory exams. Students are more engaged and this, in turn, leads to better results. I’ve noticed real improvement in students’ results, especially intervals and chords.”
Tim de Jong, Head of Music Department at Walford Anglican School for Girls
“I have used the software to set worksheets and track students’ progress. I think that there has been an improvement in students’ test result and their musicianship with Auralia and Musition.”