Musition 220.127.116.11 Changes
This page details all the fixes and improvements that have been made in Musition 5.0.4.
- Notation – items with non Major or Minor tonalities no longer ‘lose’ their tonality information when copied or used within a question (3181)
- Audio play indicator now works better in the extract editor (3117)
- Questions – tapping – many items fixed (3189, 3192)
- Question – Chord Symbols (Jazz) – if a starting chord is given it now has no scoring value (3183)
- Feedback in Rhythm Notation now shows correct note or rest (3208)
- MIDI Input in Intervals, Chords and Scales is no longer ignored (3193)
- Time signature is now shown in longer Scale Degree questions (3204)
- The Note Reading drill is now larger on high-dpi screens (3216)
- A controller button is now visible if ‘External MIDI’ is enabled and only one other controller (Piano, Guitar, Solfege) is used (3194)
- Starting note is now correctly shown if ‘External MIDI’ is used and the ‘Disable other entry options’ setting is enabled. (3195).
- Faster loading time (3069)
- Faster topic loading for those using library questions (3199)
- Lesson and help text now zoom correctly (3196)
- Improvement in metronome accuracy when using the built in synth with fast tempos (3219)