Content 10016 Changes
This page details all the fixes and improvements that were delivered as part of content update 10016, which was released on 10th February, 2016.
Cloud – Full and Multi Seat
- One hundred (100) chord progressions with matching Harmonic Dictation & Jazz Chord Progressions questions (Auralia), and Harmonic Analysis Questions (Musition)
These include simple root position, 3 chord progressions using primary triads, through longer progressions with applied chords, 7ths, inversions, and mixture chords.
- Lots of new Melodic Dictation, Rhythm Dictation and Meter Recognition (Auralia) questions, using audio recordings
- 44 new ‘Ties’ questions (Musition). The student has to rewrite the displayed extract using ties so that the main beats are clearly displayed for the given meter
- 30 atonal melodies and dictation exercises (Auralia) – great for challenging your advanced students!
- 60 multiple choice questions testing your students’ knowledge of musical periods
… plus many new questions on dynamics, tempo, genre, style, compositional devices, instrument recognition, cadences & modulation!
Cloud – First Edition