This page details all the fixes and improvements that were delivered as part of content update 10022, which was released on 16th September, 2016.
To find this new content and questions exclusively in the library, simply search for ‘10022’.
Cloud – Full and Multi Seat
This content update includes some excellent new Auralia & Musition media content and questions including melodic dictation questions based on monophonic and polyphonic audio recordings.
For more advanced students we now have over 100 harmonic dictation and harmonic analysis questions based around progressions with applied chords.
For our Victorian (Australia) based teachers, we can now include some content from the 2011-2014 exams!
Content – Auralia
- 38 new melodic dictation questions based on monophonic audio recordings
- 63 new melodic dictation questions based on polyphonic audio recordings
- 100+ harmonic dictation questions based around progressions with applied chords
- New questions covering multipart dictation, modulation, ornaments, contour, performance techniques and tonality
- Questions for Meter Recognition – new questions appropriate for younger students asking them to identify the played extract as duple, triple, simple or compound
Content – Musition
- 100+ harmonic analysis questions based around progressions with applied chords
36 new notation & audio files with 18 new VCE specific questions (covering Melodic Recognition, Rhythmic Recognition, Harmonic Recognition, Melodic Transcription & Rhythmic Transcription) drawn from the 2011-2014 exams.
Cloud – First Edition