Moving the database from one server to another is quite simple and involves minimal changes to your setup.
- Ensure nobody is using Auralia or Musition
- Disable Firebird on your old server
- Follow the server installation instructions on your new server
- Copy the database file to the new server, overwriting the file created as part of your initial installation.
- Enable Firebird on both servers
- Start Auralia or Musition on a test workstation and login
- Modify the network settings on the test workstation to point to the new server
- Copy the musition and auralia ini files from the test workstation onto all your other workstations.